Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: V.P Debate

  1. #51
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Won't go into detail. Really don't want to embarrass anybody. Of course if his own posts don't embarrass him I guess it would take a lot. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] I'm not making fun of him or putting him down for the assistance, and I have said that was in the past by the way. I make money from the program. I'm glad some people do need it. Just wanted to show why some people follow B. HUSSEIN so blindly. If R13 stuck his head up B. BUSSEIN's butt about 2 feet he would smell roses. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Please, begging you to go into detail and describe evreything. I'd love to hear it, I promise I wont be embarrassed considering youre making it up or have me confused. But you wont because you realize it wasnt me or cant make anything else up.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    Are you going to tell me that you have never in your life lived in a mobile home that was provided and funded by HUD rental assistance??
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #53
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    Yes I am telling you that. I have lived in a house for about 6 years and lived in a mobile home before that but have never received any assistance, both parents have worked my entire life at pretty decent jobs. Step dad is a carpenter and works for a lumber company and mother is a nurse and has been one for 17 years now works 5 days a week in Roanoke as a RN. As I have said you are mistaking me for someone else. And am guessing you are going by MY last name which isnt my mothers or step fathers, been like that since I was about 4.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    Nope.
    Going by picture of you.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #55
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    Oh the picture that was recently posted on here but still youve been claiming this for awhile now. Hmm sounds logical, either way youre going by a picture of me. Do you honestly know how many ppl thought I played tennis for Burton and St Paul and have brothers everywhere that look just like me even though I am an only child? Yeah, thats reliable. But when was it that you saw me in person?

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    Funny, if you look at those sites that give facts, both of them screwed up on several things.

    Of course some on here, both sides, can't see that, because they only want to see/hear what they want, and that's why we're in the craphole mess we are.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    No I seen the site you were talking about, had the same thing during the Mccain and Obama debates. Just talking about her actually correcting Joe last night at times during the debate.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny, if you look at those sites that give facts, both of them screwed up on several things.

    Of course some on here, both sides, can't see that, because they only want to see/hear what they want, and that's why we're in the craphole mess we are.
    </div></div>

    McCain was definately NOT my first choice for Prez. B.HUSSEIN probably would be my LAST choice. One may be bad but the other would be terrible. What a choice. If B. HUSSEIN is elected it will be really interesting to see how many of us, our friends and family lose jobs and benefits because of it. You can say I'm wrong but I will be here after the election and we will see who was right and who was wrong. No need to debate it now, there will be no doubt within the next few months. I am secure in my job, and I know many of you are also, so I'm not worried for myself. I just hate to see more American jobs lost because of stupidity. I look to win either way. I am in the process of buying 2 more houses. If B. HUSSEIN wins there will be more people looking for subsidized housing, so renting will be easier. If McCain wins the housing market will revive and I will be able to sell if I choose to do so.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •